The second I put these on, my initial thought was that they were tight but felt GOOD. They weren't heavy or air-constricting (our feet need to breathe!), and how could I not get a little extra "cheerful" when I looked down and saw neon green staring back at me?!
Here are some additional facts and info according to the PRO Compression website:
1. True compression improves blood flow resulting in less fatigue and faster recovery.
2. Support critical areas, muscles and tendons, and help reduce inflammation, swelling and soreness.
3. Non-slip design, even hours after on your feet.
4. Made in 'MERICA!
While they're a little pricey, PRO Compression was kind of enough to let me host a giveaway as well as give my readers 40% off any sock or sleeve item from their website using the code BLG14.
To enter for a chance to win a pair of these snazzy socks:
1. Leave a comment below (with your name) telling me what your favorite workout or exercise is these days! *Mandatory*
2. Like PRO Compression on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/procompression
3. Follow PRO Compression on Twitter - https://twitter.com/procompression
4. Follow P.S. Wish You Were Here on Twitter - https://twitter.com/p_s_wywh
5. Follow me on Instagram - @carriestav
Winner will be chosen at random on Friday, November 14th, and will be announced via blog post so make sure to check back and see if you are the lucky one!