Friday, November 2, 2012

weekly-gram

A picture walk of my week: caffeine, 25 lbs, & a box


My bed transforms quite nicely in to my desk when I write


Crap, I'm turning in to my mom. Cards on the counter for all to see! 


My church participates in Operation Christmas Child. Any ideas as to what I should fill this box with? 


There are certain things I procrastinate on but getting a planner for the new year is not one of them!  


Muscle is in. 


Bye-bye chipped baby blue cover and hello pretty, shiny, new red cover!


Met my friend Heidi for coffee and a walk in the park this morning. Yep, pretty perfect start to the weekend if I do say so myself! 


Decided to throw a party in my hair today. I've gotten 3 compliments and 1 of which was from a 45 year old male. Hmm...thanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment