Sunday, November 11, 2012

weekly-gram

a picture walk of my week: fashion shows, pajamas, & carb-loading



I swear my church doubles as hosting a Fashion Show every Sunday. I have given a compliment every week to a girl on her outfit because it's just too adorable not to. So, behold my Sunday best. 


I spent my Sunday afternoon at the grocery store to stock up for the week. Notice SWS'ers...no bad food in my kitchen makes it easier to eat healthy! 


Carb loading for...umm...no reason other than I was craving pasta. 
Pictured: 1 serving whole wheat noodles, 1 cup steamed broccoli, chicken breast, sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, & a cup of Almond Milk


Tuesday morning was spent doing laundry, running the dishwasher, and cleaning the fridge. Glamorous, I know. 


The fact that I can wear this to work is pretty freakin' awesome. 


Thursday morning was a mixture of highs and lows --- ones that will go unmentioned. However, I am continually thankful that I take my stress and bad emotions out at the gym and not on my credit card (well, sometimes). 




Another glamorous shot of my life. Friday morning yoga in my living room wearing my pajamas. I'm just too high maintenance sometimes (is that why I'm single?). 


Friday night was spent with newly met friends who are quickly (very quickly) becoming the most favorite people I have ever crossed paths with. 


Saturday night was round 2 with the above mentioned favorite people. Stay tuned for a blog post involving these girls tomorrow!


When I was leaving my friends house this morning, I had the whole oh my gosh I'm going to have to wear my boots from last night with my sweatpants moment. GLAMOR. 

Alright folks, that's a wrap! 



No comments:

Post a Comment