Sunday, November 18, 2012

weekly-gram

a picture walk of my week: baking, red face, & One Republic

Monday afternoon was spent in the kitchen whipping up another loaf of Quinoa Banana Bread. 


Except this time it wasn't for me! 


Tuesday morning I met some friends for coffee at Stella's. If you live in Denver and haven't been, I highly recommend it!


How could I not stay there and do some writing? Sorry Starbucks, this is me cheating on you. 


My boss brought this lil guy to me on Wednesday at work (hair flip). 


Switched things up for lunch on Friday from the usual salad with chicken to a Chicken Shawarma Wrap. Holy YUM!


Saturday afternoon shopping at my favorite grocery store buying ingredients for...


Pumpkin Protein Bars (email styledwithstrength@gmail.com to get the recipe!)


My motivation to hit the gym this morning. Naturally, this is what did it. 


Red face and sweat means it was a success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment