Monday, May 25, 2015

RBX Active Digital Camo Leggings Review + DISCOUNT CODE!

I don't know about you but I'm pretty picky when it comes to workout clothes. If you sort through my closet and drawers, it's pretty clear that I tend to gravitate towards items with that ever popular swoosh sign. From shoes to socks to shorts to shirts, I'm still wondering why Nike hasn't reached out to me to become a brand ambassador but it's fine, I'll just keep dreaming. My heart may be with said brand but I'm always on the lookout for more "budget-friendly" workout apparel because let's be honest...

Carrie don't have time (or money) for that.  

I was recently given the opportunity to try out a new brand of activewear, RBX Active, and was sent a pair of their Active Digital Camo Leggings! RBX is aware of todays busy lifestyles that women are living and so all of their products are mix-n-match, trendy, and what I think is most important, comfortable! Whether you are at the gym, walking around the neighborhood, or spending too much money at Target on things that aren't on your list, these clothes are for you!


I wore mine both to the gym and while on a hike this weekend, and noticed that I didn't have to continually pull them up like I usually do when wearing these types of capris. The thick waistband stayed firmly in one place and the bottoms of the capris did as well. Another selling point for me was the waistband pocket. This is a must, especially when running, as I can store my key, mid-run fuel, or even extra kleenex in the sneaky and "hidden" pocket! 


Additional benefits include:
  • X-DRI Technology offers quick sweat-wicking materials constructed to offer great support and coverage
  • Four-way stretch allows for great shape retention
  • High-rise fit
  • Stow your gym card, cash or keys safely in our waistband pocket
  • Fade-resistant to keep colors bright after washing
  • Flat Lock Steams glides smoothly against skin to avoid uncomfortable chafing
  • Designed to be worn in and out of the gym, brunch included

From capris (around $29) to racerback tanks (around $25) to running shoes (around $30), all of their products are reasonably priced and very affordable. RBX Active is sold at department and sporting good stores as well as select specialty retailers, and of course online at www.rbxactive.com where you can enjoy a special discount! 

Readers of P.S. Wish You Were Here get 25% off when using the discount code Active25 and get free shipping with orders over $50! Offer ends 7/31/15. 

I have my eye on a couple of their items and with summer right around the corner, I think I need some new clothes to be active outside around the town and at the lakes! Oh *Summer* Santa.



P.S. What RBX Active item(s) do you have your eye on? Comment below!


Disclaimer: I was sent this product from RBX Active to review for consideration but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! We do look for work out leggings that has pockets for our keys and cellphones. I really like this concept a lot. I have an experience of forgetting my phone at the gym because I use to wear leggings that had no pockets, I would just keep my phone wherever I was working out. This is helpful. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete