Friday, June 8, 2012

makin' a list: colorado

It's here! Today, Meghan & I head out to Denver for a couple days. This has been a long anticipated trip & the excitement is nearly boiling over inside my body (if that is humanly possible). As spontaneous as this trip is going to be, I've decided to create a mini bucket list that I will try & "complete" while there.

  • Eat something not on my "plain Jane" food pallet
  • Do one thing that is out of my comfort zone
  • Talk to a stranger (preferrably one who is tall, dark, & handsome)
  • Document the trip with pictures
  • Laugh until it hurts (no doubt this one will still be on my list when I return)
Alright folks, I better shower & hit the road. Enjoy your weekend!

Have to give a little birthday shout-out to my sister-in-law, Jamie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment