Tuesday, June 26, 2012

sunshine & smiles

I took Nolan & Colton to Thunder Road on Friday. If you are not familiar, Thunder Road is kid heaven.


I figured we would only be there for an hour or two, but after 3 rounds of mini golf, 2 times in the batting cages, 2 times driving the go-karts, 1 time doing bumper cars,  & 1 time doing laser tags, & 3 1/2 hours later, we were in the car headed to Subway for lunch.


If I haven't said it before, I'll say it again. I love hanging out with these two. They make me feel like a kid again. Watching how excited they get when their golf ball almost goes right in the hole, hearing their screams as they go round & round on the go-kart course, watching their smiles widen as they reappear in to my sight after playing laser tag.

As we were chowin' down at lunch, I told the boys that we should make a Summer Bucket List. In between bites of our sandwiches & sips of our drinks, we compiled our "to-do" list.


 I look forward to checking each of these off one by one!



 

1 comment:

  1. I seriously come here when I could use a lift- and this never disappoints- in fact it puts a huge grin on my face every time. Thanks for giving these two pieces of my heart such fun!

    ReplyDelete