Friday, August 31, 2012

trusting

Every night I pray. & every night I end it with these words: I will continue to hold your hand, walk with you, trust you, as we walk down this path that at times may not make sense to me, but make complete sense to you.


It has been one week & one day since I made the big move. Since I went out of my comfort zone, challenged myself as a whole, & dove in to living on my own. Minus the fact that almost everything I have bought since my mom left (food processor, internet router, & curtain rod) has either been broken or is the wrong size, everything is just "clicking".  


I love the freedom. The freedom to decorate how I want, wear anything I please, cook food that I am craving, leave & return whenever I please, & do yoga at 9 at night "just because". I have finally convinced myself that my apartment does not need to be 100% decorated & complete RIGHT NOW. I have made multiply trips to Pier 1 & Hobby Lobby thinking that maybe this time I will find something. No, Carrie, you were just here yesterday. IT'S THE SAME STUFF. Come back in a month. 


I landed the perfect job for me. It was a prime example of it's not what you know but who you know. I start next week & could not be more excited.  


Denver called & said it wanted me to explore the town tonight. Heading to the Taste of Denver before attending my first Rockies game & then headed downtown for a couple drinks. People, my life rocks. 



Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment