Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Favorite: Yogi Organic Tea

When I made the decision to give up coffee for lent, I immediately regretted it the following morning when my head was pounding, and I was immediately on the hunt for a replacement drink - fast. After talking with friends, it was almost unanimous that I turn to tea.

Now, I've had tea prior to this but never loved it which made going coffee-free for 40 days even more of a challenge. Going to coffee shops wasn't as enticing when I knew I had to tell the barista I wanted tea. Does anyone else feel like that's a sin? That's like ordering a salad at McDonald's.

I headed to the grocery store to stock up and was overwhelmed like whoa. Have you guys noticed how many different kinds there are? Bedtime Tea. Slimming Tea. Calming Tea. Detox Tea. Cold Season Tea. Immune Tea. So there I stood in the aisle, searching for Tea That Tastes Like Coffee Tea.

I left with Caramel Apple Spice Slim Life Yogi Organic Tea.



It took me a couple days to get acquainted with the taste. Not that it was bad but it didn't have the same consistency as coffee. After a week or so, I was hooked and the nightmares of not being able to have my usual cup of joe subsided.

Another thing I love about Yogi Organic Tea? Each tea bag has a quote and being a girl who lives on quotes, I may or may not rip them off the bag when finished and store them in a Ziploc bag for a future craft project.



P.S. What is your favorite tea? 







No comments:

Post a Comment