Sunday, June 29, 2014

6/18

Monday - Body Pump

Tuesday - 3 mile run 

Wednesday - 5 mile run 

Thursday - 3 mile run 

Friday - rest

Saturday - 9 mile run 

Sunday - 5 mile run 

What a busy week it was all in part to moving into a new place. I technically didn't "rest" on Friday as I spent the majority of the day carrying boxes and furniture up stairs. I'm more than happy to be in my new living space but man, moving is just one of the worst. things. ever!!

On a completely different note, I hate feet. Always have, always will. If you put your foot in my face to  be funny I will punch you in your face to even things out. When it comes to my own feet, I have noticed that they have taken quite the beating due to running 5 days a week. What better way to make them pretty again (for a little while at least) then to treat myself to a pedicure. Nothing, that's what. 



P.S. How do you treat yourself? 


No comments:

Post a Comment