Tuesday, April 10, 2012

busy tone




ring...ring...ring....

Hey you...up there...umm hello? Ok seriously, I try my best to get through to you but you must be ignoring my calls....

ring...ring...ring...

Hello! God here. I am unable to answer your call right now but leave your name, worries, problems, questions, uncertainties, & troubles after the beep & I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

It's Carrie. Again. I know you have a plan for me, something greater than what I am doing now, but please buy me some glasses so I can see what that is. I feel it inside my heart, my mind, I know deep down there is something I am set out to do during my time here but I can't put my finger on it. I've thought about it, prayed about it, envisioned myself in the future doing different things, but in the end, my hands are still gripped around the steering wheel, the map is still laying in the passenger seat next to me, & I still don't know which road to take. I know you are busy, I know there are many requests like mine, & I know there are people that need you far more than I do. I won't stop calling but I will keep trusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment