Monday, April 9, 2012

parallel

I'm writing my own story, doing things my way. I pick the jobs I want to work, I go where I want to travel, I decide who I want by my side, I choose the way I want to live. 

In doing so, in trying to be unique in my approach to life, I find myself parallel with others. Others who are on the same page as me, going through the same ups & downs that I encounter day to day.

There is a purpose for this. A reason that we find ourselves aligned with others. They are our net, our safe place to let us know that we are not alone. They listen to our questions, share their answers, and we do the same for them. 

Find someone who is walking the same path. When you get to that T in the road, deciding whether to go left or right, do what is right for you. But once on that path, find a walking partner. We simply cannot go through this adventure alone, & truthfully, why would we want to? 



No comments:

Post a Comment