Wednesday, September 19, 2012

sign me up

I love a good challenge every now & then. Hence why I decided to leave everything that was "safe" & move to a new state, new city, new everything. I have learned more about myself in the past month than  one could ever think. I can't help but feel proud of myself (as cheesy & self-centered as it sounds) when my mom says that I just "glow" when I talk about my new life. 

While I have conquered & survived this whole moving challenge, I figure I might as well add in some more challenges just to spice things up. As they are all not as "dramatic" as moving away, they will take some self-control & focus.

- I will not spend money on going to Starbucks or any other kind of coffee shop. My apartment complex has free Starbucks coffee...hello!


- I will not buy bread or eat it when at a restaurant. I have found that my stomach gets a little funky feeling & does 3029834908 flips after I eat it. Allergic to gluten? I'm about to find out.


- After work, I will not be glued to my phone to check Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram every 10 minutes. 



- Before bed I will shut off the tv & open up a book.



I would be craving a Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment