Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Product Review // L A R A B A R

Would you believe me if I told you that my snack of choice these days is a Blueberry Muffin that has only 190 calories and 6 ingredients? If you don't, you should, all in thanks to LARABAR!


When I got this little package in the mail, it didn't take long before I ripped it open to see what flavors LARABAR sent me to review. All four - Carrot Cake, Cappuccino, Peanut Butter & Jelly, and Pecan Pie - sounded more than delicious and I think I spent more time deciding which one to try first more than anything else.


Cappuccino LARABAR
Ingredients: Dates, Almonds, Cashews, Coffee, Vanilla Extract

Review: I could certainly taste the coffee but it wasn't too overbearing. Perfect on-the-go Joe!


Peanut Butter & Jelly LARABAR
Ingredients: Dates, Peanuts, Unsweetened Cherries, Sea Salt

Review: In a freakishly awesome way, it tasted exactly like a PB & J sandwich! 


Pecan Pie LARABAR
Ingredients: Dates, Pecans, Almonds

Review: While this one tasted ok, it was my least favorite of the group. However, I did like the mix of chewy and crunchy.


Carrot Cake LARABAR
Ingredients: Dates, Almonds, Walnuts, Raisins, Pineapple, Unsweetened Coconut, Carrots, Cinnamon, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Review: Y-U-M! I could taste how lightly spiced the bar was and like the PB & J, it tasted (almost) identical to a piece of cake.


While none of them disappointed my taste buds, my favorite of the day would have to be Peanut Butter & Jelly!


What makes LARABAR different from the rest is that they all contain whole food and no flavor contains more than nine ingredients. In a world where it seems everything is infused with cups of sugar and smothered in butter, it's a no brainer that these will always be stocked in my pantry and I think they should in yours, too!

Don't worry, chocolate lovers, LARABAR didn't forget about you! Look at all the flavors you have to choose from ---

For more information click HERE




P. S. What is your favorite LARABAR flavor? Comment below. 


*Thank you LARABAR for this product review opportunity!*


No comments:

Post a Comment