Wednesday, February 22, 2012

my turn!

While on vacation, I got a tweet from a former soccer teammate, Abby, over at aboggsjohnson.wordpress.com, saying that she tagged me in her recent blog post. I read the post & was asked to answer the following 11 questions. On a side note, if you are looking for healthy recipes & book recommendations, mosey on over to Abby's blog!

First things first, 11 random things about yours truly.

1. I don't have a favorite book, song, or movie. Too many to choose from!
2. I am running my second half-marathon this May.
3. I cringe at the word burrito.
4. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July.
5. I didn't meet my best friend until our sophomore year of high school after we realized we didn't hate each other after all.
6. Pizza Corner pizza > every other frozen pizza
7. I'm a full fledged planner. Bring on the color coding & paper clips!
8. I get sick of certain things easily. Therefore, I change my nail color at least 2 times a week.
9. I love road trips, spontaneous trips, planning trips, short trips, long trips. Any kind of trip.
10. I don't like to read books that everybody else is reading & freaking out about i.e. The Hunger Games, Twilight, etc.
11. I have never broken a bone in my body. I am either a superhero or don't take enough risks to increase my odds to do so.

Now, onto the eleven questions that I was told to answer.

1. What is your earliest childhood memory?

I have many childhood memories, but my earliest would probably be from pre-school. I remember my classroom, sitting at the table coloring, & stealing markers from Amber Anderson.

2. Where have you always wanted to visit but you haven't?

In the United States, NYC. Outside the United States, Norway.

3. N*Sync, Backstreet Boys, or 98 Degrees?

N*Sync. Justin Timberlake, curly locks, helloooooo!

4. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?

It was always a toss up between an interior designer & a teacher. To this day, I still try & think of a job that would combine these two. In my dream world, I like to think that I will be a teacher by day & decorator/DIY-er by night.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

Heck to the no! I don't believe in them only because I don't want to think they are real. Make sense?

6. If you had to change your first name to something else, what would it be & why?

Hmm, let me get back to you.

7. Coffee or tea?

I like both, but I'm going to go with coffee. Something about waking up, eating breakfast, sippin' that cup of joe, & reading the paper (I swear, I really am 23 years old, not 63).

8. Which animal would you be if you had choose?

A dog. Who wouldn't want a daily walk outside, constant back scratching, & treats when you are good?

9. What's your favorite trait or physical feature about yourself?

One thing I take pride in is that I'm genuinely down to earth.

10. Are there any foreign languages you'd like to learn yet in your lifetime?

Based on my attempts to learn Spanish in high school, I'm going to say no. English is good enough for me!

11. If you had a set of triplets tomorrow, what would you name them? (Boys, girls, or any combination)

Uh-oh, whoopsie, & oops.


No comments:

Post a Comment