Sunday, February 26, 2012

weekend wrap-up


Friday

My r̶o̶o̶m̶m̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ parents had been out of town since Wednesday, & by the time Friday came around, I was ready for some company. After a couple nights of being home alone, which I hate, Marcus and I had a sleepover.

First on the agenda, a bath.

Next up, Rio.


A movie night is not complete until chocolate with a splash of milk & popcorn is served.


After we got our PJ's on and our treats ready, we headed to the basement to start the movie. That's where the "troubles" start. The DVD player was not working. We went back upstairs & the sound on that DVD player was not working. Let's just say Marcus was less than thrilled to have to watch Rio on the tv in my room.


We both laughed out loud during the movie, always a good sign that it is a good flick. When tucking him in for bed, he wanted to talk.

Marcus: Carrie, can we just sit & talk?
Carrie: Sure, what do you want to talk about?
M: I don't know what I want to be when I'm older. Either an inventor or a train conductor, I just can't pick?!
C: Marcus, don't worry, you have quite a few years until you have to think about that stuff.
M: Yeah, I think I have like 18 years left to figure it out.


Had to sneak in a pic of little sister. The girl was rockin' a swimsuit, just because.


Sunday

Since my family had not gotten together to celebrate my birthday yet, we met at Tutti Frutti to enjoy some frozen yogurt. & enjoy it we did.



The following 3 pictures are priceless.

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3


Hope you had a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. The pics of the kids turned out so cute! LOVE the one of Carter...

    ReplyDelete