Monday, March 5, 2012

5 reasons why today is a great one


1. My workout, minus the fact that I couldn't get Pandora to work on my phone so ran to complete silence for an hour, was great. The feeling you get after a workout that seemingly goes your way yet kicks your butt is wonderful. A perfect jump start to my Monday.

2. I signed up for a credit card at the bank. I'm not sure why this makes me happy but it does. Possibly because it's another "sign" of growing up (& hopefully not a sign of excessive spending in the future).

3. I used 2 coupons today. I simply do not understand why people don't make a bigger effort to use them. Don't expect to see me on the next episode of Extreme Couponer though. I just find a wee bit of happiness knowing I saved 50 cents on the can of chalkboard spray paint I bought. 

4. I went in to the district offices and found out that I can start substitute teaching next week! I have orientation tomorrow morning & then my name will be put in the system. I am so excited to get back in the classroom & earn a little cash along the way. 

5. Lastly, I backed in to a parking space for the first time. Guys, come on, it's a big deal. You know, had to use the whole rearview mirror thing so I didn't accidentally back in to the car behind me. Alas, I did it. Ahh, the little things in life...


No comments:

Post a Comment