Sunday, February 2, 2014

#WorkItOut100: Week 2


They say "listen to your body". Rest when it's tired and take advantage when it's feeling great. This morning I did just that. I sat up in bed, listened to my body, and heard it tell me to take a break.

I would agree with it if only it weren't for this challenge. I went back and forth as to what I should do, and after too many minutes on Pinterest, I found a walk/run interval routine that seemed to be the perfect amount of movement on a day where the only movement I wanted to do was roll over in bed.


I made a few minor adjustments to it but overall it did it's job! I sweat, I moved, and I had something to put down for day 14! 


How are your workouts going? What motivates you to keep moving when your body and mind want you to think it can't? 



No comments:

Post a Comment