Sunday, February 9, 2014

#WorkItOut100: Week 3 Recap


Looking back at this week, and the way my legs are feelings at the moment, I notice that I did too much cardio and too little strength training. It's a battle I fight with myself as an hour of intense cardio makes me feel like I went to the Olympics and won every gold medal. Hello endorphins! With that said, I need to remember that strength training is equally as important and equally beneficial. 

I will admit that if it weren't for logging my workouts, I wouldn't have realized that I need to give my legs, heart, and sweat pores a break more often. I look forward to getting back in routine this week (I missed Body Pump Thursday morning and Friday evening) and seeing what week 4 has to bring to the table! 



No comments:

Post a Comment