Monday, February 9, 2015

{F I T N E S S} Products You Need To Know: Part Two of Three




1. Sports Bra by Old Navy


Ladies, we all know the importance of a supportive sports bra so hear me when I say that this is by far the best one I've come across. With a price tag of $16.50, this playful racerback bra is available in a handful of fun colors. It does come with padding but if that's not your thing - no worries - take em out! 

Where I Got It: Old Navy






2. The Stick 







When training for my marathon, this product was right alongside me. The "Marathon Stick" model that I have is perfect for long distance runners because it is the most flexible of their models so it contours to your muscles while giving you a light massage when you need to work out your tight calves or hamstrings. This is one of those "it hurts so good" kind of things, but whether you are in training or not, I highly recommend it for those of you looking to prevent injury and rehabilitate your muscles!

Where I Got It: www.thestick.com





3. Socks by Kushyfoot

As a blogger, companies will contact me asking if they can send their product(s) to try in exchange for a review. When a PR Firm e-mailed me recently about wanting to send me some Kushyfoot socks, I figured, socks are socks, right? Wrong. I found myself wanting to do laundry more just so I had a clean pair because they are just so comfortable! They are great for cardio-based workouts because of their built-in padded soles and extra cushion. Kushyfoot has many different style socks ranging from athletic to yoga to casual and are available to men, too! 

Where I Got It: this product was given to me in exchange for a review but you can order yours HERE

4. Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor


I always felt like I pushed myself during workouts but it wasn't until I started wearing this heart rate monitor that I realized I wasn't…or at least to my full potential. This watch and heart rate monitor sensor combo work together to give you accurate information during your exercise. While wearing the sensor around your chest, it picks up your heart rate and projects it on your watch screen. Other features that can be read on the watch are calories burned, average and maximum heart rate of training, target zone of heart rate, and heart rate target zones to keep you "on track" during your workout. 

Where I Got It: Best Buy




No comments:

Post a Comment