Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favorite: HIIT Me With Your Best Shot

There are days when 3+ miles sounds like a free party and days when it sounds like the most dreadful form of physical activity ever.  Whether I'm training for a race or not, running is just "my thing".  But when "my thing" starts to become the thing I no longer look forward to, I have to spice it up somehow.

I don't have ADD but the second I step foot on a treadmill, it somehow makes an appearance.  I try everything - replaying and blasting my favorite song, counting by three's, reciting all fifty states and their capitals - you name it, I've tried it.  The one thing that always works, though, is my new found love: HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) Runs.

There are TONS of variations on the internet for HIIT workouts, both on the treadmill and off!  Below is my current favorite:

www.fitfbabcities.com



Question & Comment Below - Have you tried a HIIT workout?  What is your favorite?





No comments:

Post a Comment