Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Increasing Community

Slowly scroll down my blog. Notice anything new? 



If you aren't related to Captain Obvious, let me point out to you that I am now a member of Healthy Living BlogsI noticed their button on a blog that I follow and I was curious to see what they were all about.


The values of team HLB - community, encouraging and nurturing others, lifting one another up in a healthy and positive way - were very similar to mine so I applied, I was accepted, and now P.S. Wish You Were Here will be in their directory within a few short weeks!

I am continually seeking out ways in which I can grow my readership and this was a great first step. The satisfaction I get out of sitting down and letting my thoughts fill the screen is an experience that I want others to be a part of. I want my readers to see more than words, but rather a down to earth perspective on life and all the joys and sorrows that it may bring.

***

I want to say a quick thank you for the feedback I received from Creating a Monster. I felt very vulnerable the second I pushed "Post" and the hours that followed. Being honest with yourself is one thing and being honest with those around you (virtually or physically) is taking it that much further.

If you are dealing with an issue, whether it be with food or not, I urge you to talk to someone about it. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, start a journal. I strongly believe in not keeping everything in that already jumbled up head of ours because it only adds to the mess!

2 comments:

  1. Wow how exciting for you!! You are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooo hoooo you go girl!!!!!

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete