Sunday, March 2, 2014

#WorkItOut100: Week 6 Recap


Last Sunday my body spoke to me and to my own surprise, I listened. For my birthday, my friend Anna gave me the Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno DVD. I couldn't wait to try it out as the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown DVD that I own was starting to sound like nails on a chalkboard. I mean seriously, that woman can go from tolerable to annoying faster than I can go from Cobra to Downward Dog.

Yoga Inferno is split into 2 workouts that last 30 minutes each. What I love about this video is that it incorporates both yoga moves and cardio, so I feel like I am doing more than just stretching my body into a pretzel for an hour.

It's about that time to start training for my half marathon in early May! As much as I crave routine, I'm feeling a little rebellious this go around which means I won't be following a training schedule. My loose plan of action is to get in a couple runs a week with one being longer than the rest, while also adding weight training and yoga to give my legs some relief.



Question & Comment: Have you tried a workout DVD that you recommend? If so, please share! 






No comments:

Post a Comment