2 T all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
4 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup white wine
1 T Dijon mustard
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
2 T olive oil
1/2 C red onion
1/2 lb sugar snap peas, strings removed
1/4 cup chopped chives
1. Combine flour, salt & pepper in a shallow bowl. Lightly dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture. Reserve remaining flour mixture.
2. In a small bowl, combine wine & mustard; stir in broth.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 T oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts & sauté until golden. Transfer to plate.
4. Add remaining 1 T oil to skillet. Reduce heat to medium, add onion, & cook for about 1 minute. Stir in reserved flour mixture & cook until dissolved. Add wine mixture & bring to a boil over high het, stirring constantly.
5. Return chicken to skillet with any juices that have accumulated on the plate. Reduce heat to medium low, cover & simmer until chicken is just cooked. Place chicken on dinner plates.
6. Add peas to skillet & return sauce to a boil over high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium low & simmer until peas are crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Stir in chives. Divide peas among plats & spoon sauce over chicken.
I ripped this recipe out of Fitness magazine. It was quick, easy, healthy, & very yummy!