Wednesday, May 2, 2012

your choice

My day is only half done & I can't help but be grateful. Why?

1. For the first time in many nights, the second my head hit the pillow, I was out. No waking up multiple times during the night. No freakishly weird dreams (seriously, if you only knew the dreams I've been having lately). Finally, no waking up until my alarm went off. 

2. I went to Centergy (a class where you do a mix of yoga/pilates). Something about stretching yourself to the limit for an hour that just makes the rest of your day that much better. 

3. A shake date with a good friend. She gets me, she makes me laugh, & I hate that she is moving next week. 

4. I wasn't even in the classroom for longer than 5 minutes & a student brings this up to my desk:


5. The sun is shining, the heat is turned up, & my running shoes are on. Out the door I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment