Wednesday, May 30, 2012

new blog

Call me crazy, but I decided to start another blog. 

A Better You is going to be about the health aspect of my life. I will be sharing healthy recipes, workouts, tidbits about different foods, etc. I am by no means a nutritionist, dietician, or personal trainer. I am just a girl who loves to read up on health articles, scope out the Fitness section of Pinterest for minutes at a time, and am interested in how certain foods are both good and bad for our bodies. 

I want you to ask me questions, share your recipes, share your workouts. I want it to be a community of people who motivate, celebrate, and inspire each other. Maybe I am dreaming this whole blog success thing up in my head or maybe not, but I'm doing it. Join me and head on over to rockwithoutheroll.blogspot.com to see what the latest idea I have in my head is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment