Tuesday, May 22, 2012

why i keep blogging

Exhibit A:

Carrie Stavenger. I just wanted to tell you that your blog is - first of all I feel like writing to someone about their blog is undoubtedly a little weird - BUT it's so relatable and I wanted to let you know that at least one other person feels like you do. I know we've never been like friend friends or whatever you'd like to call it but for realllll I feel like the walk you are on with life is awesome - even though I know the feeling of uncertainty and confusion mixed in with optimism and just wanting everything to fall into place seems impossible at times. So I'm not writing to you to claim that I know everything or even anything but I really get the ups and downs with faith, relationships, deciding on a "career" and just overall LIFE. So mostly I just wanted to say I think it's really inspiring that you put it all out there like you do. Praying/hoping for the best for you and whatever is meant to come!


I'm curious, leave a comment & tell me what keeps you going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment